MUMBAI: India’s low-cost airline GoAir is recruiting cabin crew tomorrow in the Indian commercial capital Mumbai.
The company will hold walk-in interviews for hiring both male and female flight attendants at C-1 Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400028. It’s located near Hard Rock Cafe and Deepak Talkies.
As part of its basic criteria, the carrier is looking for youngsters aged between 18 and 30 with a minimum height of 157cms and BMI range of 18 to 22 for the female candidates.
For the male candidates, they should also be aged between 18 and 30 years with minimum height of 172 cms and BMI range between 18 and 24.9.
Interested candidates going for the interview are advised to carry along an updated CV and latest passport-sized photographs as well.
Below are other details:
Education – 10 + 2 passed
Skin Clear with No tattoos or scars on any visible parts of the body
Communication Ability to communicate with fluency and ease in written, spoken English & Hindi
Age – Experienced crew- upto 35 years
Height – 212 cm from tip to toe bare feet
BMI Range – As applicable
If you meet and accept all above criteria’s then please apply online and come to meet us for an interview as per the above interview scheduled.
Attire on the Interview day
Formal short sleeved shirt / blouse with a low waist knee length business skirt.
Hair Style: Tie a high pony tail for hair longer than your shoulder length. No Buns please.
Formal suit with a smart & neat hair style.
No facial hair.
Facial Hair only acceptable to Sikh Candidates.
(Mandatory) Documents to carry for the Interview
- Resume with latest & best photo(1 Passport & 1 Full length)
- Copy of your 12th pass certificate
- Copy of your Valid passport & Aadhaar Card
- For Experienced Crew
- Copy of SEP / Competency Card All pages – Incomplete booklet will not be acceptable
- Resignation Acceptance letter from previous airline.
- AEP surrender and acceptance proof from previous airline.
- Relocation: Willing to relocate to any GoAir Operational base
- Training Fee: Willing to Pay the Non Refundable Training Fee
- Training: Willing to attend 3 months training in Mumbai
- Candidate should be able to swim unassisted in the pool deeper than 6 ft. If not knowing how to swim the candidate will be required to learn swimming during the course of their ground training at their own expense.