DUBAI: Low-cost carrier flydubai has reduced airfares up to half for both economy and business classes for nearly a week.
Those passengers who want to cash in on this attractive offer must book by March 12, 2017.
“The flydubai Global Sale is now on with up to 50 percent off one-way and return fares in Economy and Business Class to select destinations. Just book by midnight on March 12, 2017 to fly between March 12, 2017 and March 31, 2018 for less. If you’re an OPEN member, log in to your OPEN account and book your flight to earn OPEN reward points. If you’re not a member yet, then join today and start earning,” the airline said in a statement on Monday.
The budget carrier reduced its fare to as low as AED 165 to Karachi from Dubai International airport, to Amman at AED 438, Bahrain at AED 464, Bandar Abbas at AED 411, Chittagong and Colombo at AED 285, Dhaka at AED 275, Alexandria at AED 359, Muscat at AED 240, Maldives at AED 695, Istanbul at AED 411, Tbilisi at AED 375, Quetta at AED 180, Amman at AED 282. More cities are available at the airline’s website.
Below are the conditions to avail the offer:
- This offer ends at midnight on Sunday 12 March 2017.
- This offer is valid on select one-way flights when you travel between 12 March 2017 and 31 March 2018.
- This offer is valid on the lowest one-way fares in Economy and Business Class originating from Dubai as detailed above.
- The discount is calculated based on the base fare of the flight.
- These fares are valid when you book flights through flydubai.com, flydubai Travel Shops or the flydubai Contact Centre.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is subject to change without notice, may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to availability.
- There will be limited seat availability between 23 June and 30 September 2017.
- Standard flydubai policies apply.